This test allows you to shorten your self-isolation by up to 5 days if you test negative after returning to the UK from an Amber List country. All international arrivals from Amber List countries to England must quarantine for 10 days and are required to take a PCR test on day 2 and day 8 of their quarantine period. See the full list on the government website here > > >
This Covid-19 Test to Release product gives you the option to have a kit posted to your place of quarantine or, for quicker results, you can complete your Day 5 test at our clinic in South London. The PCR swab test is 100% sensitive in detecting the presence of the RNA of coronavirus and will pick up the presence of COVID-19 in your nose and throat.
To qualify for the Test to Release scheme, simply follow the steps below:
- Order this test before you are due to leave the UK and book your appointment with us for the 5th day after your return to the UK. If you decide to take part in the scheme after you have arrived in England, you will need to complete another UK Government Passenger Locator Form here > > >
- You will then be given a unique code to reference (e.g. LMLAB1234567) when you fill out your UK government passenger locator form before you arrive in the UK.
- It is vital you register your test before entering the UK as the information is required for UK quarantine release and your appointment. Also if you do not register your test we are unable to process your test in the laboratory.
- Your test result will be sent to you via email as soon as it is available (next day*) and if coronavirus is not detected, you can end your quarantine.
- Please remember to register your test before entering the UK to obtain your LMLAB code.
To arrange your Coronavirus PCR Test to Release Day 5 test contact us on: 020 7498 0102.