The GA Coronavirus Rapid Antigen Test (German Manufacturer) enables a reliable and timely diagnosis for patients with regard to a possible SARS-CoV-2 infection. The test is meant to be used to screen large numbers of people in a short time in order to reliably determine their infection status. A significant advantage of the GA Coronavirus Rapid Antigen test is that it provides health professionals with a complete test kit. This enables the use of a single kit independently at the point of testing.
One Test Kit includes:
- 20 Test cassettes
- 20 Extraction buffer in dropper bottles
- 20 Specimen collection tube with dropper tips
- 20 Sterile swabs
- 1 Workstation
- Sample Type: Nasopharyngeal swab
- Sensitivity: 96.4% (95%CI: 89.8% – 99.2%)
- Specificity: 99.2% (95%CI: 95.5% – 99.9%)
- Duration: Immediate test results after just 15 minutes
Storage: Until use, store the test at 2-30°C in the sealed packages.