The Rapid Response™ Coronavirus Antigen Saliva Test Cassette (Oral Fluid) is a rapid chromatographic immunoassay for the qualitative detection of SARS CoV-2 viral nucleoprotein antigens in Saliva from individuals suspected of COVID-19 infection. Each box provides:
- 25 Test Cassettes
- 25 Collection Tubes
- 25 Extraction Re-agents (individual aliquots)
- 25 Saliva Sample collection wells
- 25 Pipettes
- 1 Workstation to hold up to 8 collection tubes
Qualitative detection of SARS-CoV-2 viral nucleoprotein (N) antigens.
- Reliable: Test is highly sensitive and specific for SARS-CoV-2. Saliva is more sensitive for SARS-CoV-2 detection than swab method.
- Fast: Rapid test time of 10 mins.
- Convenient: No invasive nasopharyngeal swabs.
- Easy: No specialist equipment required.