These Saliva Alcohol Test Strips are a professional, highly sensitive method used to detect the presence of alcohol in saliva. They are simple, reliable and detect alcohol at concentrations of 0.02% to 0.30% for BAC (Blood Alcohol Concentration) levels. The UK conviction and arrest rate for drink driving is 0.08% BAC. The Saliva Alcohol Detection Strip is a one-step, 2 min test requiring no instrumentation or training – use in saliva for simple quick alcohol detection.
- A simple 2 minute saliva test for BAC levels
- Simply saturate the reaction pad with saliva
- Any alcohol present will turn the re-agent pad green
- Colour standards are printed on the package to show levels
- CE marked with full clear instructions